Rutgers University-Camden recognizes transfer credits from the following accrediting organizations which are recognized by primarily the Council for Higher Education (CHEA). Schools recognized by both CHEA and the US Department of Education (USDE) are considered.
CHEA-recognized organizations must meet CHEA eligibility standards (www.chea.org).
Regional Institutional Accrediting Organizations from Which RU-Camden Considers Transfer-Work
- MSCHE: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (http://www.msche.org/)
- NEASC-CIHE: New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (http://cihe.neasc.org/)
- NCA-HLC: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Higher Learning Commission (https://www.hlcommission.org/)
- NWCCU: Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (http://www.nwccu.org/)
- SACS: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (http://www.sacscoc.org/)
- WASC-ACCJC: Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission or Community and Junior Colleges (http://www.accjc.org/)
- WASC-ACSCU: Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities (http://www.wascweb.org/)