Transfer from Colleges or Universities Outside the USA

Students who wish to obtain transfer credit for courses taken at institutions outside of the USA must have transcripts evaluated by any institution endorsed with NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services: or AICE (Association of International Credit Evaluators, Inc).  Upon evaluation of the transcript, students may be required to provide course descriptions and syllabi for review by the appropriate academic departments.

The most commonly utilized organizations are WES (World Education Services: or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators: Please submit official international transcripts, along with your admissions application, to:

Office of Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102

For additional information regarding international students, please visit the Office of International Students (